China releases 10 Indian Army personnel after intense

Ten Indian soldiers, including four officers, were released by the Chinese Army after a hectic round of negotiations at the Major General-level talks between the two sides in the Galwan valley.

Indian

The officers and jawans were held by the Chinese after the violent face-off between the two countries on June 15-16 where 20 Indian troops, including a colonel, lost their lives.

“All the 10 troops were returned to the Indian side by around 1600 hours on Thursday after the Major General-level talks. With this, all troops are accounted for now,” sources told news agency ANI.

Related:- 7 Ways to Reduce How Much Data Your Win­dows 10

The round of talks was held between the two sides in the Galwan valley where the Indian side was represented by the 3 Division commander who had been camping close to the Indian Army`s KM-120 position even before the June 15 violent face-off.

On Thursday, the Indian Army had rejected the claims that some of its personnel were captured by the Chinese troops.

The clarification came on a report by the New York Times which said that a few Indian soldiers were missing in action after the violent face-off between Indian and Chinese troops in the Galwan valley.

Related:- 8 Ways to Fix Win­dows Search Bar Is Miss­ing Issue

“With reference to the article ‘In China – India Clash, Two Nationalist Leaders with Little Room to Give’ by New York Times dated June 17, 2020, it is clarified that there are no Indian troops missing in action,” Indian Army said in a statement.

20 Indian Army personnel, including the commanding officer of 16 Bihar regiment Colonel Santosh Babu lost his life at the Galwan Valley in eastern Ladakh on June 15-16 night after a more than three-hour-long fight.